What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Ohmyword. I am now a mother of a 6-year-old! (and a 3-year-old and soon-to-be newborn)...but six!!!! I can't barely believe it! I have pictures coming of Brennan's little party! Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love reading your blog. I do it every Monday :) Hope everything is going well. It has been soooo long since I've seen you. We need to set up a girls dinner/movie. Tera
Tera!!! so miss you!! i would love to do dinner/movie...i'm not too far from having baby, though, so either someone needs to plan quickly or i may have to wait a bit. :)
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
2 comments:
I love reading your blog. I do it every Monday :) Hope everything is going well. It has been soooo long since I've seen you. We need to set up a girls dinner/movie. Tera
Tera!!! so miss you!! i would love to do dinner/movie...i'm not too far from having baby, though, so either someone needs to plan quickly or i may have to wait a bit. :)
Post a Comment