OMG! I almost thought that was a pic of Brennan until I started reading what you said. I had forgotten how much they looked alike at that age. Now, not so much.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
OMG! I almost thought that was a pic of Brennan until I started reading what you said. I had forgotten how much they looked alike at that age. Now, not so much.
i know. i had to look closely too. but brennan didn't wear that outfit and micah's hair has always been blonder.
Oh wow, cutie alert. They're both getting so big! I can't wait to see you all, miss ya big time. Updated the blog *claps* *Hugs and Kisses*
I'm grandma and biased but I think he is one of the three cutest kids on the face of the earth. The other two are Brennan and Gabrielle.
yeah, a little biased... :)
Hey, Gail, can't wait to see ya'll too!!
Post a Comment